Denton’s Day of The Dead Festival welcomes residents of our community to an integrative celebration of all our favorite fall festivities: Dia de los Muertos, Halloween, and the season’s harvest. This free, locally-run event will be held at 11 am to 9 pm on October 28th, 2017 and will be located outside on E. Hickory and Industrial St.
This annual event would not be possible without the helping hands of our awesome volunteers. We look forward to working together to make this year’s festival even better than the last! Sign up now and receive a free special addition volunteer T-shirt!
- 8 am to 11 am: Set-up Stage/Crew
- 8 am to 11 am: Set-up Raceway (physically demanding)
- 11 am to 2 pm: Afternoon Crew
- 12 pm to 2 pm: Afternoon Cirque set
- 2 pm to 5 pm: Evening Crew
- 5 pm to 8 pm: Night Crew (physically demanding)
- 8 pm to 11 pm: Break Down Crews
- 11 am to 2 pm: First aid (must have current CPR card)
- 2 pm to 5 pm: First aid (must have current CPR card)
- 5 pm to 9 pm: First aid (must have current CPR card)
- 10:30 am to 1 pm: Pumpkin Patch Carnival Games
- 1 pm to 3 pm: Pumpkin Patch Carnival Games
- 3 pm to 5 pm: Pumpkin Patch Carnival Games